Line][Age Aurelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Aurelia

Gracia Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nemak u try to be a good citizen ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ButterCup

ButterCup

Nemak u try to be  a good citizen ? Empty
PostSubject: Nemak u try to be a good citizen ?   Nemak u try to be  a good citizen ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:37 pm

i ask Admin on skype chat to give me an account to donate 20 Euros for buying RAm but no answer . So don`t pull that sheet on me with Wonder Boys .

P.S. Be smart don`t be a retard
Back to top Go down
Nemak

PostSubject: Re: Nemak u try to be a good citizen ?   Nemak u try to be  a good citizen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 am

Problem is that u need to grow up! Threatening a server, its community and staff with leaving is NOT the way to accomplish anything. Stay, leave - choice is yours.

But please try to be more "mature" about it. As for me being a "retard" - yes I am, because I have chosen to answer "flames" like yours and keep a good, new, emerging server "clean" and fun.

I too have my login problems, but u will not find me making useless posts that DO NOT solve anything.

So, grow up and start acting accordingly.
Back to top Go down
ButterCup

ButterCup

PostSubject: read this   Nemak u try to be  a good citizen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 am

if my nick name is ButterCup is a problem ? BTW buttercup is a flower not a cartoon cartoon character is named by a FLOWER so when u w`ll know how to speck with people contact me, Shod i use my real name because u don`t know what is buttercup ? u relay ha a problem man. and when a problem start i speak so Admin see people AR interested and if u read up i started with "I don`t mean this in a disrespectful way" just read and again BUTTERCUP is a yalow flower
Back to top Go down
Nemak

PostSubject: Re: Nemak u try to be a good citizen ?   Nemak u try to be  a good citizen ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:08 pm

"Yalow" is right on target. Behind the ears - yes. Needs to grow up...Very Happy

Community, I hope u have seen and read it all. It is way below my lvl to continue. I consider the matter closed.

Admin, pls Lock (or delete) thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemak u try to be a good citizen ?   Nemak u try to be  a good citizen ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemak u try to be a good citizen ?
Page 1 of 1