Line][Age Aurelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Aurelia

Gracia Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hero thingy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzuyk

Tzuyk

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:24 pm

hello to all gm`s dont know if u tested any hero thing but ... i worked allmost 1 week to get it and now ... well now i see that nothing from a hero works
1st of all the hero weps are buged ... u dont get what it says u get (except cp/hp/mp) with a hero wep u`r weaker that with a B grade wep Shocked i dont say a +++Bgrade wep ... just a simple acumen/health/etc wep; if u get a +10 B grade ... everything is fked up
2nd hero skills are no use ... why? cus they have have 1 min (or 30sec) uptime and then 15-20 mins recharge (and i have full buffs) + some of them are buged and them just change the stats but u give/receive same dmg
3rd i`ve seen some ppl with "sps cast spd" and "sh dmg" (if u know what i mean) its just impossible to have 7k mdef and receive 14k dmg Shocked
so for now hero is too buged ... and ive lost a week to get it ... in the time the others got lots of items i`ve lost my time for nothing ... so pls fix it soon
(in game talk to a hero cus 1 of them its me and the other is my bro, and i`ll tell u the details of everything and u`ll see)

Last edited by Tzuyk on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:28 am

how the hell u got 7k m def? Neutral full +15? lol btw u dont need seeds like in interlude to cast elemental storm / aura sympony etc..elemental storm has 200 power and can over-hit + crit, aura sympony and blizzard has 150 power and can also over-hit + crit Smile
Back to top Go down
Nik
[L2 Aurelia] Server Develper

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:21 pm

gonna test...
Back to top Go down
Tzuyk

Tzuyk

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:45 pm

lol ice ... u know what hero skills do?? that`s how u get 7k ... whatever
and that "no need for seeds" it is anpther bug ... u could test that too
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:44 pm

test l2 test server retail Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:45 pm

on that server do hero skills last more than a few minutes ? can you tell me ? no because there is none.

And tell me how did u "work" for the hero part ? what exacly did u do ? feed points between you and your brother?Doesn`t seem like a lot of work to me.

So stop posting garbage , hero skills should not last more than a few minutes they are to powerfull anyway . Maybe you just don`t know how to use them.
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:47 pm

w/e i never been a hero on l2 because i playd on low rates and not too much.. i playd more wow than l2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Tzuyk

Tzuyk

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 am

played wow? nice i`ve played too cheers and i love it but ... nothing new except the freaky paladin, increased max lvl, and some areas...
if u like both l2 and wow try AION king king i think its best mmorpg untill now (its a combination between wow and l2) love it
and if u havent been hero before why u argue with me about what i`ve said?

P.S. crystal stfu u know shit ... hero skills are made for buffs of 7-19 mins not for 3 hours buffs +npc buffer + hero weps are made for max D grade (adena) C grade (adena+crys) servers not for gm shop+soul crystal for AS .... when u`ll make a srv of ur own u`ll see what i mean...untill then shhh cus u`r noob (and yea i was fighting only with my bro cus NO ONE ELSE WAS NOBLESS noob ass) think a little more before u post
I think u guys are just angry cus i managed to get hero and some of u havent even got nobless (i know much more l2 than u do pls stop crying)

and gms think about what i`m saying (hero skills are for 7-19mins buffs with buffer chars not for 3 hours buffs with free npc... and weps are made for offi shops with no scrolls and so on ... balance things thats all) u dont need to answer...just test and see that its easyer to make adena and make a +++Bgrade wep than to get hero and USE hero weps (more details on srv when will be on cus atm i see is off)

Last edited by Tzuyk on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some "noobish" ideas)
Back to top Go down
Nik
[L2 Aurelia] Server Develper

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 am

about the hero buffs... their time is retail like... i can imagine even if the buffs are 5 min, cuz a buffed player will have 2k cast, 1500 atk.spd... 8k p.def ... 20k m.atk and 4k p.atk ...
The buffs are really powerful so no need to increase the duration ...
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:25 am

agree Smile

off topic: play vanguard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tzuyk

Tzuyk

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:52 am

lol 2k cast ... 1.5atk spd? with what items? those custom u try to insert? cus with those curently on the srv u`r talking about cast from a class and matk from other/atk spd from a class and patk from other (20k matk? Laughing with ol maybe cus its even tough buged/ 2k cast ... u cant get more than 1.7-1.8 normally with hero zerk and i`m sps ... have u tested them? cus i tried all kinds of things and its the same)

...but after all it`s ur choice to do smth or just let them be for nothing as it is my choice to admit all u do or dont (and i`ll say again ice like crystal and others around are angry cus they didnt knew that hero is announced every month on 1st ... well guys dont cry will be another heros annouced after 1 month Laughing maybe untill then u will learn what hero means ... maybe i`ll get back to my old srv cus i see i cant find a more balanced one ... i`ll get on when the srv will be on to arrange things i`ve got till now
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 am

wtf? i dont cry about hero omg i told u i dont give a fuck =)) i dont play l2 like hell in school time and i also see that the server doesnt come online again so w/e anathor week spend on nothing.. u know i can still beat u at pvp Very Happy w/e and im not noob Smile i killed barakiel alone to finish noblesse quest and didnt buy quest items for 250kk Smile i didnt even buy items from players i made all by myself with the help of my clan Razz (ofc i dont forget we fought together and beat ant, orfen, core haah core is the "hardest" and zaken Razz zaken sux =)).. but i still wanted to beat valakas Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 am

oh and sry but crystal knows more l2 than u Very Happy u only playd on high-pvp servers so u dont know lot about quests and bosses Razz i playd wow 5 years and l2 1 year and i have more l2 knowledge than u Razz but i playd lot on low-mid servers because i hate custom things so thats the reason i've never been a hero

(i know i like emoticons Razz)
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:24 am

off topic: server still down.. will it be ressurected? =)) or we should search for anathor server / game ?
Back to top Go down
Tzuyk

Tzuyk

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:38 am

first of all there is an edit function for ur posts ... Laughing
then ... who said if i played mostly high rate i like custom? if u didnt played on a real srv isnt my fault (high rate dosent mean custom things Laughing )
about quest items ... i see u dont get the reason i bought those items ... its cus I DIDNT HAD TIME FOR THE QUEST + it costs more to do the subclass quest than to buy it .. but u`r too "good in l2" to see that ... and the nobless quest is time taker ... and i got just 2 days to make 2 nobless chars so stfu.. oh yea and if u`r so good why havent u been hero? cus u played on low/mid srv...?.. its cus u dont know shit about the real purpose of a l2 player... i got hero 3 times on low 5 times on med (including this one) and none on high rate .... so stfu cus u dont know me ... u`re all day long saying that u know l2 ... but in the end u`r too screwed to see that doing all day long rb`s isnt what l2 means ... and thats all u do... and u said u dont care about hero?? Laughing cut this bullsh1t u told me before that u wanted to be hero ... noob ass
btw most of those ppl are in ur clan cus they see a joker in u from where they can get items (markosandala showed that to all of us...and i standed next to u everytime and now u`re against me... motherfker... u should support me not blame me.. u`r a fking good "ally" )

Aurelia feel the tension and stop it ... silent ... and if i`ll still play here we wont be ally no more ... first learn what ally is (on server and on forum/site)the others "ally" of urs (and mine untill now) should see what u do to ur allys... and thats my final post rest u can do whatever ...
Back to top Go down
ice13

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm

omg Neutral i didnt want to fight with u lol but u are 2 brothers and now i see u are the daytime one because the other one is more smart than u. i didnt insult u Neutral why u are insulting me? and markosandala stole my items because on servers i playd (official, wrath, dex, revenge, more) only the leader could take items Neutral on this server if members have warehouse SEARCH privilegies they can also pick items from there Neutral didnt know that. w/e i told u i make items and everything for clan because l2 its a game and not a life.. maybe for u l2 is a life but i dont care Smile learn to be a gammer hehe. dont let the games rulle u Smile they will screw ur life Wink u dont have to fight because of games.. lol

and btw i wanted ally because u said war or ally Neutral i made ally then u made one too.. well the only option remaining was war and u cried because sylar owned u and u said he is nik =)) and hes edited omg.. then i invited u to ally and killed ant, zaken, etc with u and with my help. cmon tell the truth Razz why all wants to kill raid bosses with me? =)) because im noob? ok w/e

off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hero thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hero thingy   hero thingy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hero thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line][Age Aurelia :: L2Aurelia Related :: Bugs, Exploits, Reports-
Jump to: