Line][Age Aurelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Aurelia

Gracia Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

will it be up again? :|

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ice13

will it be up again? :| Empty
PostSubject: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

Yeah..... i cant WAIT too play!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Nik
[L2 Aurelia] Server Develper

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:35 am

huh... today the server is doomed... Razz only TODAY
Aurelia is at work... i cant connect via TeamView, even he is not online in skype...
There are 2 problems... Internet Connection is lost, or the computer somehow gone off... but i dont think that the serevr is dead
Back to top Go down
ice13

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:55 pm

Sad((((( inform us here when it will be up again pls Very Happy love u mate Smile
Back to top Go down
IronMan

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Hurry UP be hora Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 am

I SOLVED THE MYSTERY!!!!

Ok, aurelia is out of the town, he went yesterday morning... and MAYBE HE FORGOT TO PAY HIS INTERNET BILL thats maybe the problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Nemak

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 am

So, what is going to be done about this? Any chance of server up before Aurelia comes back?
Back to top Go down
IronMan

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:31 am

Dont you have his GSM number omg
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 am

the server will be back, maybe today or tomorrow... dunno
Back to top Go down
Nemak

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:50 am

Nik,

Pls try and find out when server will be up and post it for all to see. This situation is absurd. WE NEED TO PLAY. Pls help us get our daily dose of L2. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 am

i want to play l2 too, but i cant connect with aurelia Neutral
Back to top Go down
IronMan

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 pm

the server owner is fucking retarded wtf is this
is he a idiot or something he shuld have a way of contacting you at any time
that includes mobile phone skype msn and shit like that i cant fucking beleave this lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nemak

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Regarding the retard, I have one diagnosis - Bulgarian.

Call him that and stop all other insults. Typically for the country and region. I am ashamed that I am also one of them.

Makes me want to puke...

Alternative is to make my own server and invite u all to join...Very Happy

At least with my connection I can promise no down time.
Back to top Go down
IronMan

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm

i am a bulgarian to but this is fucking stupi man you wil have GMs form your country and wont give them your phone number or something wen you are going away

to resolve problems and stuff to have a connection with the ppl responcible for the server while he is gone
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 am

finally... the server is ON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will it be up again? :|   will it be up again? :| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will it be up again? :|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line][Age Aurelia :: L2Aurelia Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: