Line][Age Aurelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Aurelia

Gracia Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Crushed ..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theDEATH

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Restart the Server pls .
Back to top Go down
SuF

SuF

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 pm

needs some major fixing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nemak

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Can't connect, period. Get stuck on the "...Loading..." screen, period. Dunno what the server staff is doing about it, but the problem is now 2 days old, and - NO ACTION!

Pity, it is a fine server and is going down the tubes like so many other good servers - Linexp, Viva, l2default, l2destiny, l2lords, l2hunter, etc. In all cases, staff inaction, indifference and lack of information in forum killed the servers. Crying or Very sad

Nik, pls do something. This is absurd. If necessary, bring the server down for several hours, fix it and inform us of the downtime. If there are other problems - also post in the forum or let Aurelia do it.

We are a community and can understand, even help... bounce
Back to top Go down
Nik
[L2 Aurelia] Server Develper

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 am

how can i restart the server when i cant login or i cant use the owner's computer with remote controll program... anyway, im not so active in l2aurelia since the oner made 1 stupid action...
Back to top Go down
Teardrop

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:46 am

Restart Server bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Nemak

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 pm

It is more than obvious that Aurelia wants a "dead" server. 3 days - NO LOGIN! "Loading..." WTF?

GL and Bye - if any1 wants a better place - pm me. At least it is always online and ress-ed regularly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Crushed .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crushed ..   Server Crushed .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Crushed ..
Page 1 of 1