Line][Age Aurelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Aurelia

Gracia Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fuked up retards cant kill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ice13

fuked up retards cant kill Empty
PostSubject: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:27 am

ok look...... why did u deleted spwan? because dontcryforme cant kill a necro or me (warlock) ??!?!?!? OMG cmon dont cry =)) if is this way i will quit server... and critikalll has 2300 c speed but cant kill me =)) hahah he runs from me =)))) even if i dont use bane Very Happy and btw when u was lvl 85 gladiator i was 77 warlock and i needed to warrior bane u because omg u had 20k hp 10k cp =)) and why u think warlock has mage / wrrior bane? because HE DOESNT HAVE attack / magic spells OMG if u dont like some skills dont play l2 =)) dont pvp idiots..

ok if spwan isnt given back i will quit!!
Back to top Go down
WhatsSoFunnY

WhatsSoFunnY

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:52 am

Lol .... if u dont wanna be canseled(with bane ) jsut keep distance OMG ..... soon i'll join to kick ur asses ..... i hope very soon
Back to top Go down
ice13

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:56 am

w/e after they said dont cancel i didnt cancel.. i used arcane distruption and they still said im noob Neutral then i didnt use arcane distruption they said they dont want duel =)) kids..
Back to top Go down
Nik
[L2 Aurelia] Server Develper

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:03 am

blame aurelia ^^

Tell your friend to make another char with the same name, i will try to return all his items
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:17 am

ice13 wrote:
ok look...... why did u deleted spwan? because dontcryforme cant kill a necro or me (warlock) ??!?!?!? OMG cmon dont cry =)) if is this way i will quit server... and critikalll has 2300 c speed but cant kill me =)) hahah he runs from me =)))) even if i dont use bane Very Happy and btw when u was lvl 85 gladiator i was 77 warlock and i needed to warrior bane u because omg u had 20k hp 10k cp =)) and why u think warlock has mage / wrrior bane? because HE DOESNT HAVE attack / magic spells OMG if u dont like some skills dont play l2 =)) dont pvp idiots..

20k hp and 10k cp / 2300 casting speed. Where the hell did they get these. Someone is cheating here badly.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:19 am

Nik wrote:
blame aurelia ^^

Tell your friend to make another char with the same name, i will try to return all his items

Why the hell did Aurelia deleted char spawn. Is he dontcryforme or critikall?
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:19 am

About critikalll idk for his stats, i will check them.
And aurelia... lol maybe yesterday night when he was drunk... he done this, and in the morning he asked me "Is there a way to return his char back" o.O
Back to top Go down
WhatsSoFunnY

WhatsSoFunnY

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 am

Apollo wrote:
ice13 wrote:

20k hp and 10k cp / 2300 casting speed. Where the hell did they get these. Someone is cheating here badly.

Well maybe stucked with zariche/akamanah stats o.O ?
Back to top Go down
ice13

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:23 pm

he told me he is donator (critikalll) and friend with aurelia Neutral and he has bonus things.. but he stil lost vs me w/e this server will go down. why? simple! aurelia plais on this pc and he also host the server. 2 giga ram (4 soon but he will play crysis i think....) sry
Back to top Go down
ice13

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:31 pm

ok i left bbye! sweet hugs bleah blah blah etc.. ^^ if u want to know where u can find me just let me a pm (i think)
Back to top Go down
WhatsSoFunnY

WhatsSoFunnY

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

ice13 wrote:
he told me he is donator (critikalll) and friend with aurelia Neutral and he has bonus things.. but he stil lost vs me w/e this server will go down. why? simple! aurelia plais on this pc and he also host the server. 2 giga ram (4 soon but he will play crysis i think....) sry

but there isnt lagg and for the bugs i amsure they will be fixed
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:09 pm

I have to agree with you Ice... aurelia is too selfish... dunno why in still develping this server O.o wondewring to continue developing or not...
Back to top Go down
ice13

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:09 pm

dunno mate.. about the laags i wanted to say login issues. about the server.. nik give me a pm with ur concact info (yahoo / skype / msn / aim - anithing) i will buy a strong server soon and i think i will make a l2 server. u could be in team. damn and i loved this server........
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 am

Agree, the concept of the server is good and nik does a good job for this server. On the other side, if there is no serious intention to keep up a good server than better to close it now.
Back to top Go down
Nik

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 am

ice13 wrote:
dunno mate.. about the laags i wanted to say login issues. about the server.. nik give me a pm with ur concact info (yahoo / skype / msn / aim - anithing) i will buy a strong server soon and i think i will make a l2 server. u could be in team. damn and i loved this server........

Look in my profile and you will find my skype... also i keep the pack that L2Aurelia uses and constantly update it ^^

I will continue develop L2Aurelia, but if i see action like this again.... im leaving ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuked up retards cant kill   fuked up retards cant kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuked up retards cant kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line][Age Aurelia :: L2Aurelia Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: